There are many ways in which you can get involved!
- Join our Board of Directors
- Research existing policy issues and positions, author new white papers, develop relationships with lawmakers and other advocacy groups
- Author original web content
- Collect sibling stories, in narrative, audio, and video formats
- Work on content development for an education/counseling program for adult Sibs
- Co-host meet-up groups in the SF Bay Area, Los Angeles, or your part of the state
If any of these opportunities interest you, or you would like to get involved in a different way, please contact us at email@example.com