The California Sibling Leadership Network is seeking financial contributions. As a new, all-volunteer, non-profit organization, each dollar raised goes directly to the work of understanding and supporting sibling needs.
The funds raised will go towards the development and ongoing support for:
- Participation in industry conferences, providing individual and panel speakers
- Development of counseling programs for adult siblings to address issues of guilt, anxiety, and coping skills
- Local SibShop programs for younger siblings
- Studies on sibling issues
- Development of additional resources on how to navigate public and private resources for our siblings with disabilities
The California Sibling Leadership Network (CASLN) is a federal tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code (Tax ID: 47-5353122).